Rejoin BYM as a Returning Member with children over age 5
Membership in Bellaire Young Mothers is only $30 per calendar year.
Please read ALL eligibility requirements before submitting your application.
Membership in Bellaire Young Mothers is available to all Moms, or Moms-to-Be who meet BOTH of the following Requirements:
- Applicant must currently have a child, or be currently expecting a child. Our children and family events primarily involve children age 5 and under.
- Applicants do not have to reside in the City of Bellaire, but must understand that a majority of the events take place in Bellaire or one of the following zip codes:
Guidelines for Returning Members
Former or current members of Bellaire Young Mothers whose children have reached age 6 are encouraged to continue being active members of BYM. While the focus of our kids events will still be for families with children of age 5 or younger, activities are frequently planned to include older children as well. Continuing membership will also allow members to keep enjoying community events such as Mom’s Night Out, Book Club, Foodie Club, Couples events, service opportunities and the BYM trading and information sites.
***** Instructions on how to rejoin *****
For your application to rejoin to go smoothly, you must follow these instructions. Failure to do so will result in your application being delayed for additional processing or denied.
If your membership expired at the end of 2015:
- Log in to the website using your current username and password.
**If you do not remember your username and password, please use the reset password link to receive a temporary password.
- Look for a "renewal" link in the upper right corner under the header.
** If you do not have a renewal or payment link after you have logged in, please follow the instruction in the next section and complete a new application.
- Click that link and follow the renewal instructions.
- When choosing a Membership Type - you MUST choose "Returning Member - Kids over age 5"
- Make payment with your credit card.
- Your membership will be immediately reactivated.
If your membership expired at the end of 2014 or earlier:
- A new application will be required.
- When choosing a Member Type - you MUST choose "Returning Member - Kids over age 5"
- Failure to choose the correct member type will result in delay or denial of your application.
- Complete the application to rejoin.
- Your application will require approval and may take up to 10 days to review.
- Once the application has been verified, including zip code and your prior membership status, you will receive an email with instructions for completing payment.
- Make payment with your credit card and your membership will become active again at that time.